|Nov 16||IRIS/SSA Distinguished Lectureship Series
OMSI Science Pub, McMenamins Kennedy School Theater (Portland,Oregon)
$307 26 Inch Fat Mountain Bike Tire-21 Speed Tolan Disc Brake/MTB Bre Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Cycling Inch,barolotrattoria.com.br,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Cycling,Fat,Bike,26,Tire-21,$307,Bre,Speed,Mountain,Brake/MTB,/homekeeper4421.html,Tolan,Disc Inch,barolotrattoria.com.br,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Cycling,Fat,Bike,26,Tire-21,$307,Bre,Speed,Mountain,Brake/MTB,/homekeeper4421.html,Tolan,Disc 26 Inch Fat Mountain store Bike Tire-21 Tolan Disc MTB Speed Bre Brake $307 26 Inch Fat Mountain Bike Tire-21 Speed Tolan Disc Brake/MTB Bre Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Cycling 26 Inch Fat Mountain store Bike Tire-21 Tolan Disc MTB Speed Bre Brake
Configuration: F / derailleur: Shimanos TZ-30
R / derailleur: Shimanos TZ-50
Shifter: Shimanos 51-7
Freewheel: 7 tower wheels
Chain: 108 chain
Chainwheel: 170 three small sprocket
Frame / Fork: 31.8 bold front lock fork
Handlebar / stem: Black Shark 31.8 Black Four Nail Combination
Tire: 26in 4.0 fat tire
Frame: High carbon steel frame
Brake: Tolan disc brake / MTB break lever
Product gross weight about (kg/lb): 22kg/48.4lb
Product net weight about (kg/lb): 20kg/44lb
Product size about (cm/in): Length 195cm/78in, height 105cm/41in
Packing size about (cm/in): 158x78x25cm/62x30x10in
Brake type: disc brake
Load capacity (kg/lb): 150KG/270lb
Whether it is foldable: No
Transmission type: 21 speed
Tire size: 26 inches
Tire: 26in 4.0
1. Please wear a helmet and ride safely (helmet is not included in the product).
2. Applicable height range: 160-185cm/5.2-6ft.
3. 85% of the bike has been assembled when it arrives. You need to install the front wheels, pedals, handlebars, seats and inflate the tires to ensure that they are fully installed and secure before riding safely. We do not provide any online paid or free bicycle assembly services.
4. The bicycle installation instructions are enclosed in the package, please read carefully before installing the bicycle and adjusting the brake and speed system.
5. All tools are included in the package, no additional tools.
|UNAVCO and IRIS Joining Forces for Advancing Geophysics Sep 2|
|Nominations Sought for IRIS Board of Directors Aug 16|
|IRIS Releases PIQQA, A New Software Tool for Producing Quick Data Quality Reports Jul 21|
|Update on the SAGE MT Facility - New Instruments, Software Resources, and Training Opportunities Jun 24|
In this episode of "Women in Geoscience" we introduce you to Dr. Jazmin Scarlett, a historical and social volcanologist who studies past eruptions, how they impact communities, and how people learn to live with volcanoes.
Meet vertebrate palentologist and dinosaur expert Dr Claudia Inés Serrano Brañas, in this episode of "Women in Geoscience"!